Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jbsp

PRM21 Janitza Profibus

5 posts in this topic

Hi I´ve a Omron CJ2M with a PRM21 profibus. I´ve connected a network to a slave Janitza UMG 96S with a GSD file and CX Configurator FDT everything is ok. My problem is how can i program the lader CX Porgram to get all informations of Janitza energy analyser. If someone can help i will thank you.

Hi, For all the process parameters you set up with CX-ConfiguratorFDT for cyclic data exchange, your PLC program can read (and write) directly to your mapped addresses, usually CIO3200 (and CIO3300). For 'single shot' reads and writes to all the other parameters you need to send an 'Explicit message' - there may well be a Function Block already to do this. Regards, BB

Hi, See the Janitza manual page 56-> http://download.janitza.de/download_direkt/Manuals/002__UMG96S/UMG96S_Manual_English_-_version_with_external_power_supply.pdf It says you have to write the required profile no. into the PLC's output word (byte), and the Janitza writes back the requested datas into the input area. You can choose, wich "data table" do you need. regards gyulat

Hi What is your question As i see it the first output byte i a selecter byte where you select the profile of data you then get a conformation back in the first input byte. Byte 3 to 124 is your data. Hope this help Banker

Baker Gyulat and Banker, thanks for the help . What I needed was to put the profile´s number parameters of the Janitza on output mapped addresses CIO3200 and CIO3201 because I got two devices configured on probibus. Right now, my problem is solved. Thanks again to all of you.