Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gamalla

smartphones

5 posts in this topic

is it possible to program remotely with an iphone or any smartphone using rslogix 500, rslinx oem or any other type of software using 505 processor? Does Apple support RA software. (i.e. rslogix500or 5000. rsnetworx, etc...). lastly, can i run rslogix500 on Windows7? Thanks

The best bet would be to run the RA software on a Windows PC and then use the remote access app of your choice to control the PC. Some that come to mind, but by no means exhaustive. Goto MyPC Laplink PCAnywhere VNC RDP http://www.apple.com/webapps/utilities/befree4iphone.html

For your question about Win 7 you'll need at least version 8.40.00 and RSlink 2.57 Official Support Windows 7 (64-bit) RSLogix 5000 v19.00 and greaterRSLogix 500 v8.40.00RSLogix 5 v8.00RSLinx Classic v2.57or greater

Teamviewer is the easiest way I have found to remotely connect to a PC from my Droid. I use it often on startups for testing I/O

I use VNC when I'm at the plant I can use their local WIFI and get onto there network so no cost from your cell provider If that's not possible I use Teamviewer I also use VNC on robots so I don't have to hold the pendant all day