Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rslam

Paneview 2711-T10C8

2 posts in this topic

Hey guys, Today I should copy a programme from a panelview to an other one. The first one was a 2711-T10C8 Ser C ver 4.10. The new one is a 2710-T10C8 Ser E ver 4.41. First of all I figer out that isn't possible to upload it with my serial port. It's only possible to upload by DH+, the RS232 port is a port to connect the printer. The upload was succeeded so we mounted the new one in the cabinet. I always got the fault that de firmware is not compatible. I use the programme 'panelbuilder 32' version 3.83, could it be the problem? Please help me With regards, M

In Panelbuilder32 you should be able to change the catalog/revision number of the file before downloading. Look in the left pane, under Application Settings, Terminal Setup, then toward the bottom there is a button labeled Catalog and Revision Numbers. Press that button and choose the firmware (or range) that includes the new device. Then, on the top menu bar, go to Application, Validate All, and check for errors in the application.