Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kaare_t

MES Interface IT Q&A

2 posts in this topic

I've had the pleasure of working with the MES Interface IT in several very different projects. I've used both simple, and more advanced functionality. I was hoping we could make this a pinned topic for several reasons: It's not a "pure" Mitsubishi product; the software interface looks a bit different than we're used to (in a positive way)There's tons of functions for doing almost anything database, logic and manipulation related executionThis product has so many capabilities that it should have it's own topic to ask/answer questions that will arise in the future My experience is that the initial versions of the software was a bit buggy, in my first project I actually had a lot of problems related to the software and communication with the software/cpu but this seems to have gotten better in the latest releases. Except from the initial software problems I feel this product is exceptionally good. The whole idea is great, and the capabilities are (for now) outstanding compared to other PLC manufacturers. What's your experience with this product? Questions? Tips? Tricks?

Done! I have personally never used one.