Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
S_Ghm

how to make a SFC ?

7 posts in this topic

good evening I have this project at uni and that is to design an SFC programme to control a 24 volt motor that running in a washing machine i understand the SFC concepts but I can't figure out how to work out the software I know that each steps is related to a transition and an action associated. all i want from any one please is to teach me through 2 steps and a transition between them including how to write those 2 blocks in ladder logic. that would make me able to understand how to assemble the whole software I use GX developer 7.04 for a FX1N PLC thank you, if any one want to contact me regarding this matter please do not hesitate to email me on Salmangmd@gmail.com

I found this example on Beijer website. It's in Swedish, but I think it will be enough to show you how to perform steps/transitions.... http://www.beijer.no...12578710034C221
1 person likes this

GX Developer or GX IEC Developer? If GX Developer, 7.04 is ancient. Current is 8.101.

it is GX IEC Developer sorry for that.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU My friend, that is exactly what i was looking for,.. i really thank you for this gift

May be it will be helpful: http://www.scantime.co.uk/_docs/Mi/SFC%20Prog%20manual.pdf

That manual is for GX Developer and not GX IEC Developer, but it's nice to see the contribution