Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mr. GhL

Removing Battery

13 posts in this topic

Hi! a few days before I've removed the battery of Mitsubishi AnSH(A1S61PN) cpu. when I restart the system the UI program of CNC shows an error which is related to failing in inputs and outputs reading. now I have some questions: 1-Is the whole program deleted or not? 2-I've installed GX developer on system and read datas to PC. I think - but I'm not sure - the main program isn't deleted but setting parameters is deleted. Is it correct? 3-I'm beginner and I don't know about mitsubishi PLC. Can you help me to set the parameters - if error is from this section - in a short time? (I don't have enought time to learn about this PLC). thank you. Edited by mr. GhL

You need to provide more information before we can assist. 1. How long was the battery dead or unplugged? 2. Was it powered up before the battery was removed to charge the capacitor? 3. What indicator lights are lit on the front of the CPU? 4. When you did your read from the PLC, what data did it show as being available to upload? 5. In GX Developer, go to PLC Diagnostics, and tell us what error codes are shown. Also, A1S61PN is a power supply, not a CPU.

1- about 30 minutes or higher. 2-No. 3-the error indicator is lights and the run indicator flashes. (or vice versa) 4-the main data is available to download and when I check parameters, an error displays. 5-I'm at home now. When I go to factory, I'll inform you. (are you online on saturday after 6 am in your time? If yes please give me your ID) by this little information, can you help me now? I'm in an emergency situation. thanks.

1-We have two PLC: in AnSH model, error is: 15-can not execution. in Qn model, error is: 4000-Instrct Code Error. Is there anybody to help me? 2-Can you help me to set I/O Assignments? 3-In AnSH model, We have two section. I can not recognize the racks and number of input and outputs. between CPU and inputs, we have two module that I don't know what are these? below of these modules, we have this: what is this? Edited by mr. GhL

The devices in the 3rd picture are the servos being run by the A1SD70 or A1SD75 modules. Per the manuals, when changing the battery, you must power the unit up for at least 1/2 hour to charge internal capacitors. Then you must replace the battery with the power off, within 3 minutes. Not following these steps can result in the loss of power to the PLC processor memory and the loss of the program. GX Developer offers help in PLC Diagnostics and in the Help menu on what these codes mean. You need to hit the Error Help button in the PLC Diagnostics, or go to the Help menu, and look up the error code to see what the problem is. The PLC is not running because the key is in the STOP position. When you switch to RUN, what happens to the lights?

What was the error code(s)?? Did you check them? Post them?

Sounds like you have a programming issue, EC15 indicates that you have a problem with an interrupt instruction. My guess is that you've lost the program, the memory is blank, which causes this error code that indicates missing instruction. Have you been able to upload the main program from the controller yet?

yes...when I click on 'read PLC' it can read main program and all code appears...but it can not read parameters...what does this mean? also uploading is similar to this...

Sounds like there's a problem with the memory of the unit. If there's no password protection you should easily read both program and parameters, and you say that you can read the program fine but not the parameters. Sounds like a faulty unit to me..... Why not just reconfigure the parameters?? You have the main program so the parameters should be an easy task...?

Thanks for your cooperation. We reprogram them. they are working properly now.

Good to hear, and sorry for not being able to solve the problem directly.....