Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
paint

PLC S5

3 posts in this topic

Hi everybody!!! I have a machine with old S5-135U ( 6ES5922-3UA11). Before it is ran ok. But now, when i turn on the power is QVZ led on the CPU quick flash. I do not repair it. Can anyone help with this??? Thank a lot

Here is the link for the manual http://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/view/en/1085837 See chapter 5 for meaning of LED indicators. QVZ LED on A module addressed by the program no longer acknowledges Possible causes: Module failure Module removed during operation, in the STOP state or in the Off state without subsequent restart. A timeout occurred during access to the user memory

Hi, usually the QVZ is not flashing... My be is the STOP led flashing, and then probably the program is missing on CPU. If STOP is rapid flashing, CPU is in the soft STOP state. Overall reset has been requested by switch or from the operating system. If STOP is slow flashing, CPU is in the soft STOP state. An error has occurred; see the CPU 948 Programming Guide for possible causes. Try to have a look to ISTACK . dekor