Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tid_chai

AI Scale For Q CPU

10 posts in this topic

hello i use GX IEC and Q CPU+Q68ADI i want FB Scale consist of input min,input max,output min,output max, output to REAL special thank

http://www.beijer.no/web/web_aut_no.nsf/docsbycodename/filearchive?OpenDocument&mylink=/web/BExFilePileAUT.nsf/fm.be.searchframe?Openform&Lang=NO&DocID=737481A1FD1419ADC12576240030C1F3

Thank But this FB For FX CPU can not install in Q CPU project or can install?

Function blocks for FX will not work for Q. I have a library file with this command (I wrote in ST) which is attached below. I didn't write a help file, but I think it's self-explanatory for the most part. The function takes all integer data and converts it to floating point, and then does the scaling and outputs a 32-bit real number. The function block takes the same inputs and outputs both a 32-bit real number and a rounded off integer value. Import this SUL file into the User Library. I did not protect it. Scaling.zip

Sorry I don't use GX IEC Developer, never have. This is for GX Works2.

Sure you can use these in a Q CPU. The program example provided is in FX, but you can simply install the library in a Q project and use them there.

How to in install the library in a Q project (i install Unsuccessful)

You right-click on "Library_Pool", select "Install/Create User Library". Then you browse to where the .sul file (library file) is located and you select it. Then press "OK". Now you can see in the Library_Pool that you have the Scaling_V100 library, and in the GX IEC editor simply right-click and select "OP/FUN/FB" and select the proper function block.