Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AC DC

Bulgarian in a NT 620

11 posts in this topic

Does anyone have a solution to make other languages in a NT (620) touch screen. I have to make an Bulgarian one, they have other characters. It's not possible with Translation support Tool to put in other characters then the character set in the NT Terminal (exept Japanees).

No solution for Bulgarian language translation for NT-620. Consider using the NS Series of touchscreens which support all windows fonts.

Try using the Mark Editor in NTST or better the Dos Version See some samples. for NT11S

In the Dos version you Can see the "mark" but in the ntst you will see <!FF2F><!FF25><!FF21><!FF31> <!FF29><!FF25><!FF2C><!FF29><!FF2E> You can create your mark table for NT620 Here a project for Louandry machine Louandry.onw

It always amazes to see how ingenious our members are!

So for Bulgarin I have a lot of Dots to fill in, there are 1500 lines. I dit'n count the words, but it a solution. THANKS. Edited by AC DC

You Don't have to create all font by drawing them You can us your Bulgarian keyboard Flow /jpg

Click Reference

4 click Ch 5 Select your Bulgarian Font 6 Enter characters

I really love it when somebody points out something I didn't know! Good job, Yair!

Then I have to buy a Bulgarian Keyboard. The problem is its not only Bulgarian, it could be any language with "strange characters" to our english keyboard (NL). Is there any place to find a Bulgarian or Israelian or other language with Character set and Keyboard setup (looks, outlook), becouse in our application you can fill in names etc. with the use of a keyboard in the Touch screen. And this is becoming a bigger problem becouse we have to upgrade older machines (CE). The NS Serie is a solution, but not an option in this case. Edited by AC DC