Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
My life

MRJ2S SERVO COMMUNICATION WITH GOT

6 posts in this topic

Hi, Crossbow, I have tested successfully to change parameters of MRJ2S servo amplifier with GOT1020. Now the problem is that whenever I switch off the Servo the Parameter value that I have given through GOT is not retentive. Whenever I switch off the power of the Servo the Internal parameter value in the Servo is displayed rather than the value that I have fed through GOT. How to make the parameter of the Servo fed through the GOT is retentive?

I hope my question is confusing. The GOT and MRJ2S SERVO are in communication. For example Parameter 3 Electronic gear numerator is set to 3000 in the Servo Drive through the buttons on the Servo. If I change this Parameter 3 of the Servo Drive through the Connected GOT to 5000 , the Parameter in the Servo Drive is changed to 5000. But if I Power off the Servo Drive the Parameter Value 5000 that I have set through GOT is not retained instead the GOT displays 3000 which was set on the Servo Drive through the buttons on them. Can anyone suggest me so that the value that I have entered through GOT is retained even if I Power of the Servo Driver.

Sounds like there may be something required to store changed values, perhaps to a flash ROM. I am not familiar with the internal memory of the amplifiers.

Hi, Used the Device Address above "PRM1000"(For EEPROM) instead of "PRM0" .Means for Pr.3 you have to used PRM1003 address but Frequent change to EEP-ROM data may cause, the permissible write times (1 million times) of EEP-ROM to be exceeded, leading to a failure. Edited by servo_hunts

Thank you for your reply. I will try this. It is mentioned in the Servo Manual that writing to EEPROM more than million times will lead to failure. But I think there are chances of failure and not guaranteed after 1 million writes. Anyway I will try this.

Hi, what was the result? can i check the touchscreen program of yours.,,,