Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stevfernz

using CJ1W-DA08C

5 posts in this topic

Hi , I'm new in PLC programming need some help in programming. My Omron PLC setup is this CJ1W-PD025 CJ1W-CPU-13 CJ1W-AD041-V1 CJ1W-CT021 CJ1W-CT021 CJ1W-OD212 My problem is we need to add-up this CJ1W-DA08C to get 8channel output, each channel has individual reading. How to set-up the address on the CJ1W-DA08C , to get 4-20mA output? We have the existing program and this is monitored by HMI, I've attached the HMI page for reference of this data address. Attached pics encirled in white color the address that we need to monitor and PLC program. Our aim is just to add-up program to Omron PLC to monitor the value similar of what is being displayed on the HMI. Please give me sample program to have output on the CJ1W-DA08C? thanks, stevfernz program PLC.cxp Edited by stevfernz

The DA08C is a "special" I/O module. Addressing is dependent on the rotary switch settings on the front of the module. You will find all the answers you are looking for in the W345 manual. You can download this manual from your local Omron website, or at Omron Europe Website Search for W345 and select manual. The manual will have code examples. Hope this will help.

W345 can also be found here at MrPLC.com. W345-E1-5 @ MrPLC.com