Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
koyeap

Need help on function of LEDA, LEDC and LEDR

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I am newbie for mitsubishi, currently I got a job on converting a mitsubishi A series to schneider quantum PLC. software: Melsoft GX developer language: ladder there are a lots of LEDA, LEDC and LEDR using in the mitsubishi ladder diagram. (No LEDB) Exp: --||-----------------------------------------------------[LEDA IX] | -------------------------------[LEDC D110] | -------------------------------[LEDR] I try to look in the manual (MELSEC A/Q programming manual), the LED function was to display on the CPU front screen, but i can't find any front screen on current CPU. Q: 1) any other function of "LEDA, LEDC, LEDR" beside display on CPU front screen? 2) if so, what is the function and which manual I can refer to? appreciate for the help from you guys!! m(-__-)m Thanks

The LEDA LEDB LEDR is a way of using dedicated instruction in the old A series. The instruction you are looking for in this case is IX. Read the dedicated instcution manual for the A series and look for this function. LEDA instruction active always LEDB instrucion pulsed once LEDC Devices needed for instruction LEDR end os instruction Edited by Gambit

Hi Gambit, Can you send me the manual URL? I search for google and mitsubishi wedside, all I got was operating manual and programming manual. none of them specific the LEDA, C and R function. Thank you so so much

It should be on www.mitsubishi-automation.com Edited by Gambit

Thanks Gambit, finally i found it in waynes post. Thanks a lot!