Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kav

Q68ADI scaling function block

7 posts in this topic

Hello to everyone! I have an analog card Q68ADI and 2 Pt1000 termometers with 4-20mA transmitter. Pt1000 are connected to Q68ADI. With Function block from Analog Q400 library can read the analog value and then the digital value from -288 to 12000 (in high rsolution mode). I would like to convert the digital value in Celsius degree from 0 -100 oC. Which is the right way to do it?? Thanks for your help in advance!

Check this scaling function out: http://www.beijer.no/web/web_aut_no.nsf/docsbycodename/filearchive?OpenDocument&mylink=/web/BExFilePileAUT.nsf/fm.be.searchframe?Openform&Lang=NO&DocID=737481A1FD1419ADC12576240030C1F3

Provided you are using GX IEC Developer... if not, it's a bunch of ladder code...

Why can't you just code: C = (DigAnalogVal + 288) / 122.8

Hello Vangelis.... As you use the QUE3UDE CPU you can try also SCL or DSCL Functions. Instruction details youn can Find at the Help File Of GXIEC Developer

Thanks to all for your help! At this moment I used IntScaled_V200 library from MyMitsubishi Data base and I think everything is ok. Also there is FltScaled_V200 in the same data base. Plcfreak, what are the differences between any saling Function block and SCL/DSCL instructions? Are there advantages?? Thanks!

If your'e using IEC Developer, you're welcome to use the Scale with Parameters Function Block that I wrote the other day. It can be found in the thread here