Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sttchui

GOT & Q02HCPU communication

4 posts in this topic

Hi, I quite new to Mitsubishi GOT touch screen 1) I would like to know, can the Mitsubishi GOT touch screen Model A970GOT-TBA-B using it RS-232 Communication port communicate with the RS-232 port of Qj02HCPU?? If i cannot used the GOT RS-232 port what other way to communicated with the Q series PLC?? 2) How it is the wiring connection for the Rs-232 cable?? i can't find the manual of the connection for the GOT & Q series PLC Thank you! Regards sttchui

The RS232 port can be used. I do not have details on the cable handy, but it is in the manuals, which you should be able to get online. I believe a standard QC30R2 programming cable might work.

Thanks! I try to connect the touch screen using the RS-232 cable directly to the RS-232 comm. port of the touch screen, but i still getting communciation error from the touch screen, i go through the manual again, for A970 series i think i need to get A9GT-RS2 communication card. The comm. port on the touch screen only for download & upload program from my understanding. Only A953 have built in RS-232 port for direct link to PLC. I have check with my local supplier the A9GT-Qbus but the part have become absolute. anywhere i can get this part? or the A9GT-RS2? Thank you!

All A900 parts were discontinued years ago. You may be right that an additional port was needed on the 900GOT. It's not required on the GOT1000 models, the programming port can be used for communications too. That and they have USB programming ports so you don't need the RS232 port to program.