Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kav

E1043 conneting to Q03UDE via Ethernet - Problem

7 posts in this topic

Hi to all!! I've posted in forum 2-3 times in the past. I am new user with Q-series PLC. I have an operator panel E1043 and I would like to connect it to Q03UDE (Build in ETHERNET port) via Ethernet, but until now without succesful! PC can communicate with PLC via ethernet succesfuly. PC can communicate with HMI via ethernet succesfuly. But HMI can not communicate with PLC via ethernet succesfuly. The cable is crossed PC IP: 192.168.3.3 PLC IP: 192.168.3.39 HMI IP: 192.168.3.40 Connecting HMI directly to PLC I get on HMI screen the next error: "1:Error IP stn 39" Please help!!! Is there any wizard how to connect E-series with Q plc via ethernet??? Any help would greatly appreciate!!!!! Thanks a lot!!!

All the help on setting the parameters for the terminal connection are in the help for the driver. Look up the driver help in E-Designer.

You still have to define your port parameters for the ethernetcard. TCP or UPD MC protocol with a specific port adress. On the E terminal make sure you have the same TCP or UDP and the correct port adress. You can use the ethernet driver or MC protocol. I've attached some screen captures for both drivers Edited by Gambit

Thanks to all for your help! Gambit where will I lookig for MC Protocol properties? Thank you again!!!

I thought this used a different driver then the E71 cards (different protocol)? UDE CPU

It's the same protocol just the settings for the ethernetcard has more options. Just change the driver in E designer under project properties than go to the protocol properties. Edited by Gambit

Thank you for all!!! Everything is ok and the plc Q03UDE can communicate with E1043 operator panel succesfully. The final right settings: PLC: Built-in Ethernet Port Open settings-->Open settings-->UDP protocol-->Open System: MC protocol-->Host Station port No.: 1280 (in HEX) HMI: Peripherals-->Controller-->MC Protocol (should be updated terminal drivers via internet. File-->update etc). I have E-Designer 7.50 and the "MC protocol driver" did not exist in controller list (MELSEC controller) Then Properties-->UDP connection-->Settings tab-->Communication mode: UDP-->Use MELSECNET: Disable-->Stations Tab-->Station: 0 (for me)-->IP adrress: 192.168.3.39 (IP address of Q03UDE CPU)--> Port: 4736 (1280 in DEC format) If I change Host station port No. (from PLC side) to another port than 1280 the communication is continued to be ok. I think UDP port of does not influence the communcation between controller and HMI. Thank you very nuch for your help!!