Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Greg

Quick Panel

5 posts in this topic

Hi to all, im intrested to write some logic in my quick panel(touch screen), as i saw there are only GE Fanuc controllers i can add and write to them the logic, if i would like to do so with other PLC's, and even if i open with one of the GE Fanuc PLC's i still cant write its always popups window with request of password. is there any one that can help me with this issue and instruct me how to do so with new project and existing project(i read the help in the program). Thanks a lot, Best Regards, Greg.

Maybe someone can help, first identify your software and details thereof. Also the model number of the QuickPanel and any PLC that is included. Edited by RussB

Hi RussB, im using proficy machine edition. quickpanel model are: IC754VGI12CTD and i would like to connect Modicon or siemens PLC's. Thanks in advance, Best Regards, Greg.

In Proficy ME go to the section of your 'Target' labeled 'PLC Acess Drivers'. Here you select the Protocol Driver that matches the one that you want to use in the PLC. I suggest that you use the "OPC Driver" instead of the "Native" drivers whenever possible.

Hi RussB, Thanks for your recommendation, ill give it a try and let you know if i success with it. Best Regards, Greg.