Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Agus Al

C200H CPU

4 posts in this topic

can someone help me give the circuit diagram that I can make to communicate Omron C200H to PC. I hope I can receive in English drawing instead the other language, because I'm from Indonesia. I know that I can use the Adapter made by Omron, but I want to make the Adapter by myself.

Welcome to the forum The C200H does not use RS232

You can communicate to the C200H using RS232. You will need the C200H and an LK201 (two versions available, the CPU mount version (3G2A6-LK201-EV1) and the rack mount version (C200H-LK201-V1)). The hard part will be finding an LK201 module. If you already have one, you can make a 9 pin to 25 pin serial cable and connect to the C200H with RS232. I have attached the cable pinout for this connection. It is a 9 pin female on the PC side and a 25 pin male on the PLC side.Omron PC to 25 pin port.pdf

If your C200H CPU has Built in Serial Port , You can make the cable by your self as shown in this Picture , but be sure that the CPU type as one of the shown in the picture otherwise you have to follow Michael Walsh suggestion Edited by Walid Elshazly