Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
marco

PLC CJ1G and Compact Flash

4 posts in this topic

Good morning everyone. Using a PLC CJ1G CPU45-H. I store my some data into a compact flash. I need to make a periodic backup of data stored in a compact flash. What is the correct method for make backup the data from compact flash, so if you were to break the memory card i can quickly restore data on a new compact flash? Now I execute Cx-Programmer, I go in the PLC memory, do "Transfer from PLC" and then do "Save to file". I never tried to do the restores. Thanks

Are you storing the Data Files in the CF card using the FWRIT instruction?

sorry, I did a bit of confusion. I have saved data on EM memory. I also have a compact flash where I can save the data with a command from the touch panel (using the FWRIT instruction). Is there a way to save EM memory data via network ethernet ? many thanks

If you have an ethernet connection on the PLC and the compact flash of course you can simply use FTP to transfer (copy) files from the compact flash card over the network to your computer. there are many free FTP clients out there, mozilla have even put one out there as well.