Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ben

Sinamics S120 with 317F-2 DP processor

2 posts in this topic

Hi, I am adding a Sinamics S120 station on profibus DP on 317F-2 DP processor. The hardware includes a CU320, 16KW Smart Line module (SLM) and two Dual Motor Modules. The SLM and DMM will be connected to CU320 on drive CliQ. My question is regarding HW config on PLC side, to begin with. I have reserved 4 words for CU, 16 words each per axis. How many words are required by SLM? Also, is there a specific sequence in which this words should be allocated. i.e. first CU then SLM then Axes etc.. I tried to go through the S120 commissioning manual, List manual, book size power module manual, some portion of S7 programming manual but not clear how to do it. Is there a specific document for this? Also, after adding words for CU320 and Axes, on save and compile an error pops-up saying process data is incosistent, "The process image assignment must not be disabled for the output address area (address 492, length 32 bytes) because the CPU you are using does not support this." is there a setting somewhere to allow all these words? Would appreciate a hint on relavent documents I should refer to.

Ben Just use the standard telegrams Are you using DriveES too? Edited by jrw
1 person likes this