Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hack&workarounds

E-Designer recipes, sample code?

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys, Does anyone out there have a sample project using recipes on an E1000 HMI with a an FX plc? I can't figure out how to use them. (I'm on an FX3U and an E1043). The manual is a pile of rubbish but a program example with the .mpa E-Designer files and the corresponding plc program would be a big help.

Or failing that, does anyone have a decent manual? The reference manual MA00759C is about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike but it it recommends a User’s Guide (MA00760), which I can't find anywhere.

Hi. Have you read through the chapters in the picture attached (this is the helpfile included with E-Designer)?? Edit: You don't need a PLC program for recipe handling in the E1000 panels, the recipe is stored and processed locally in the panel so there's no need for a PLC program example. The recipe works quite simple actually: Define a touch button in the E1043 which are tagged to "Save Recipe". When you press "Save Recipe", all the data in the current picture (the current screen) is saved to a recipe file in the E1043. Further on when you want to read a recipe you have to define a new touch button which are tagged to "Load Recipe". When you press this button and selects the desired recipe the values from the recipe overwrite the current values in the PLC. So there's no need for a PLC program to use the built-in recipe handling in the E1000 series panels. Edited by kaare_t

Latest version of MA00759 is G, not C. And the majority of the information is in the online help in E-Designer. I see both MA00759 and MA00760 in the Downloads section at www.meau.com