Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ad_T

ACH file conversion

4 posts in this topic

I have inherited a legacy system, running on an Allen-Bradley SLC500 controller, with little or no documentation. Whilst me and my colleges are trying to learn our way around the program it would be very useful to be able to print out a hard copy of the ladder, which we can then annotate as we go. I do not have a copy of RSLogix 500 and the copy of RSLogix Micro that I do have, does not appear to be able to read the ACH file? Does anyone have any suggestions how I could convert the ACH file into an easily printable format? Thank you, Adam

If you send it to me, I should be able to convert it to a PDF for you. Then you can print it.

The project from IPDS consists of more than just the .ACH file. Look in the directory where it is stored. There should be a number of files each with the same basename. One of them ends in .ACH. Send all the files. Edited by b_carlton

Software is IPDS - 6200 . it can be opened in this software. Also look for file *.list or *.lst. it contains the actual ladder. I am not sure about it but i have opened same type of backup in this software. Try and revert back in case if you need any help. Tushar