Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cyberdead

e1012 project transfer problems

5 posts in this topic

I'm having difficulties transferring a project in to a Mitsubishi e1012 terminal, the problem is the terminal does not go in to transfer mode when I do the send, mi laptop has a physical serial port and it works because I have tested it with different devices. Mitsubishi e1012 v1.5 new never programmed. CAB5 cable to program the terminal winXP pro OS e-designer 7.5 I've been looking all over documentation for special setting or something with no luck hope some one can help…

Hi Cyberdead, The CAB5 is for the older terminals eg E50, E100, E150 etc. For the E1000-series you have to use the CAB30 Look here http://www.beijer.se/web/web_aut_se.nsf/do...12575850046E4C6 Best regards Dariusch

Thanks for the reply i just found that to from the mitsubishi rep, I'm building the cab30 right now, really apreciate the post! Regards

That one threw me as well ... all those years of E terminals and now I have to carry two cables round with me, though most of the new terminals carry an ethernet port, so a crossover cat5 cable does the job pretty well. Incidentally, I have now given up trying to use com port re-directing software to talk transparently into the PLC through a Beijers BDTP network. It all seems to work fine with one screen and one PLC, but as soon as you hook up two or more screens with a BDTP network, it all goes haywire. Pure serial still works well though.

Null modem adapter on CAB5 works too. Beijers used a different PC board in the new terminals, and that new board has a new pin alignment, so that's why the change.