Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kav

E1032 HMI data logger

8 posts in this topic

Hi to all!! I am trying to state E1032 data logger. I use E-designer 7.50. I can't understand the Help of E-designer (I think is very pure help) and then it seems not start the data logging and I can't transfer the data logger to external USB flash memory. So, there is a demo project about data logging?? The demo project that included in E-designer does not contain data logging functions. Please, give any help how to make the data logger to work!!! Thanks a lot in advance for any help!!!

Hi, See information in E-Designer_ for_E1000.pdf manual, which is available on E-Desiner CD or on your PC after standard installation from CD.

Inntele, thank you very much for your reply!! I have this manual but the help files of E-designer and the E-1000 instuction manual are the same exactly, very pure desription. Thank you again....

Please, kav. Seems for me, the information in manual is enough to work. There clear describe how to save backup copy of data logger into the external memory card, which could be Compact Flash Card or USB Flash Card

Hi Kav, Like Intele said, there is enough documentation in the "help" and on cd/dvd, for you to get started ;) Please have a look at this below Please use the "F1" for getting help Best regards Dariusch Edited by Dariusch

Thanks Inntele and Dariush. I managed to make data logger backup. Thank you again. Please, I have one more question..... Opening the *.CSV file after data logger backup there are 4 columns for example. But there are no title in every column. How to make to display the name of each data logger signal as column title in *.csv file????? Thanks,thanks,thanks.....

Hi KAv, I have not yet manage to get the variablename into the excel either. Your data that you are logging they have no title only the register is displayet in the E-designer ex. D100 or else. So you have to type in the name your selv in the excel. I selfe have made some standard excel with the name predefined so when I import my data I point at the place under the names I have written. Best Regards Dariusch

Thank you very much Sparky! I will contact to local Mistsubishi distributor iin Greece. When I will have any answer I will forward it to you!!!! Thanks!!!