Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tessver

G-Code program download without MT developer

5 posts in this topic

I would like to download G-code program to Q173CPUN motion-cpu without MT Developer (MT Works). This is possible with program created in VB or VC++ . I do not able to programming with these languages. has anybody program created in VB or VC++ for upload / download ?

The protocol to communicate with the program memory of the CPU is proprietary. It is not released by Mitsubishi. You need to have MT Developer. At least that is the way it is for the other OS, I have no experience with SV43 because almost nobody uses it in the USA.

By G-code, do you mean a CNC sequence? It should be doable. Write to this guy, maybe he can help: http://www.narlysoftware.com/Mitsubishi_PL...tsubishi_fx.htm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dear Crossbow, I found the followings in the help file of Mt developer C:\Program Files\GsvHelpe\Sw6Gsv43p\SV43LIBRARY.HLP Header VC++:#include <dncdef.h> VB :dncdef.bas Format VC++:ret = MotFileWrite(portnum,Cmld,type,filename,progno,option1,option2,option3, option4,option5); VB :ret = MotFileWrite(portnum,Cmld,type,filename,progno,option1,option2,option3, option4,option5) Function One motion program file is written with the designated number. Or the motion program having the designated number is deleted from the motion controller. Specify SnetOpen () without fail to open the communication path before calling this function. After SnetOpen () is specified to open the communication path, be sure to close the communication path using SnetClose ().(SnetOpen () and SnetClose () are API functions of SNETP.)

Sounds like it can be done then. As I said, no experience with this OS, as nobody over here seems to use it.