Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PLCnuts

FX1N-232-BD with FX1s-30MT

5 posts in this topic

Hi Guys: I'm new to Mitsubishi PLC. I have a unit of PLC FX1s-30MT mounted with FX1N-232-BD. How do I use it? Where Can I set the RS232c Communicaiton Parameter? is it at the PLC Sytem2 Parameter? If yes, what Protocol should I use? I got this error if i try to get to monitor mode thanks Simon

The parameter section is correct. Please review the communication programming manual to see how to use the instructions. As for protocol setting, it depends on what you are trying to connect to the RS232 port.

7 even 1

I think the Stop bit is not very important. I'm connecting to a Scale. The Instruction I'm using is as below So the Error as earlier post shown when I tried go on monitor mode. But When I change the D1000 to D50 and D1500 to D110 and D1600 to D160 The problem go away! Why? Do I need to set the "D" Table just like Allen Bradley? If yes, where do I do it? For Omron, the tables are Fix! Pls help! Thanks/Rgds

You're using a FX1S which only has a few D-registers. The range of registers you are using >D1000 can be used but these are fileregisters and must be defined in the plc parameters. If you don't define them they don't exist and therefor can't be monitored. Edited by Gambit