Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pszczepan

Macro - bit value indexing

7 posts in this topic

Hi I have FOR.. NEXT Loop On the left there is a macro definition, at the right is a simulator The question is - why $SW27 after 6 loops has value 28 when it started from 10 and it has 2 increase. For me it should be 22. Thanks for clue. Edited by pszczepan

You have set the starting value of $SW27 to H10 which is has a decimal value of 16 so incrementing by 2 six times = 28

Thanks for answer. Anyway I have still problem with 6th loop. If I set H10 for a first loop I get value in W10 next is H10 + 2 (H12) and value is for W12 next H12 +2 (H14) value is for W14 next H14 +2 (H16) value is for W16 next H16 +2 (H18) value is for W18 next H18 +2 (it is not 20 - it is 1A) but I want to get value for W20. How I have to implement it - I cannot find solution ?

Hello My suggestions: 1. Don't use Hex 2. Check the index registers are ticked and that BINARY is selected (not BCD) This works on the simulator. Pp

Where can I find this option "index registers are ticked and that BINARY is selected (not BCD)". I found that, but all the time I have here binary thanks Edited by pszczepan