Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pszczepan

CQM1H-CPU51,CQM-CIF02

3 posts in this topic

Hi ! CQM1H has two ports - peripheral is connected to CIF11 and RS232 to NT11. Recently it stopped working as before. Using RS232 I could connect CX Programmer with PLC. CQM1H has adapter CS1W-CN114. To establish connection I used CQM-CIF02 and set PLC DIP switch 5 to ON. I couldn't make connection. I used also option in CX Programmer - Network settings / Scan Serial Ports for PLCs. I set all bauds rates and cable types. It didn't find any PLC. CIF02 - is OK - I connected without problem to CPM1A. Does it mean that peripheral port in my CQM1H burnt out?

I saw a couple of times defective peripheral port on CQM1 because of the battery that has leak

The fact the peripheral port is connected to the NT11 via the RS232 to RS422 adapter may mean custom settings on the PLC's peripheral port. Check the PLC 'Settings' > 'Peripheral Port' tab and verify it is set to 'Standard' for communications with CX Programmer via your CQM-CIF02 cable. I believe DIP switch #5 sets only the RS232 serial port to standard.