Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
willax

CC LINK NETWORK

6 posts in this topic

I am new to Mitsu programming, and i have being tasked with setting up a cc link network. With the help from manual, so far so good. The master station sees all other stations; i can even do a loop test. But i cannot seem to run the CPU PLC with data link started. Everytime i try to run the CPU PLC it gives me an operation error. Am i missing something in the parameters set up? Any thoughts please?

Some more information would be nice.... CPU-Type? Your current parameter setup (screen-shot)? Other?

My bad for being so vague. I have the Q12HCPU and am using the QJ61BT11N as the master station. There are 16 stations in total; 11 are reserved. For whatever reason data link does not start with the CPU in run mode. An operation error occurs. What am i missing? Is this normal? Please see my set up in the attached screenshot. untitled.bmp

This is the other screen shot untitled.2.bmp

Hi Willax, First of all, we need the information of what operation error you get. See pic CCL1. Also try to connect only 1 station. See Pic CCL2 Thinks to consider. When you have stations using only digital I/O (no Analouge) you should chose "Remote I/O station" Stations with analouge or inverters etc. you should use "Remote device station" If you connect to other PLC you have to use "Intellegent device station" Best regards Dariusch

Thanks guys. My set up was not right. I set up my analog module as a remote device station, and its working now. I'll just add the other stations. Thanks again