Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Geir

C200HS DA001 problem

7 posts in this topic

Hi, this time I'm trying to add an AD001 to our C200HS PLC, without success so far :( When I add the module to the backplate the green LED is lit, and the output is at 1,00V no matte what data I try to MOV into it. In CX-Programmer 8.3 I get a Non fatal error IO setup verify failed when I download the program, no option to download IO table . When I look at the IO table, I can upload the existing modules, and when I move the AD001 module from one slot to another, it also moves in the IO table. I can add the module to a slot, but don't get a transfer option (that might be normal for this generation PLC?) I have also tried a DA002 module with similar results. Have studied both the IO module manual and the C200HS manual without luck... Anything I have overlooked ? Geir

Put CPU in program mode. Open I/O Table Utility. With AD001 on the rack, choose options|create. Put PLC back into Monitor mode. CPU error should be gone.

Too easy, that must be the only thing I didn't try :( On the other hand, I believe in doing the same mistakes as my students :)

Glad to help. Spent my day beating on EthernetIP...

So Jay, who won?

PMCR is promising me a lesson in tag lists tonight.

It never fails. PMCR came through. I'm running.