Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jamesfkelly

Stand-By Registered Programs

4 posts in this topic

Good morning All, Does anyone know how to call/use ladder programs that are registered as 'stand-by' programs? I thought you were meant to use the 'CALL' function with a pointer, basically in the same way that you call subroutines. However, while that works fine for subroutines inside a 'scan' registered program, it does not work for jumping to routines outside the 'main' program. When I compile the program I get the error below: Result Class Content Error Code CheckWarning Duplicated Coil/Ladder/Constancy Check There are no pointers C9315 I have looked up the error code in 'help', the MyMitsubishi KnowledgeBase, and actually googled it and can't find it, I have also set up in the parameters to make sure the the pointer space has been allocated. I am at a loss as to what I am doing wrong at this point, except to know that I am doing something wrong, and I am helping someone here might be able to steer me i the right direction. Thanks again, James See briefly below for an attempted example as to more or less how I did the coding. -------------------------------------------------- ¦-Scan Program-¦ . . . [CALL P101] [CALL P110] [FEND] P101 .... Subroutine (in main scan program) . . . -------------------------------------------------- ¦ ¦ ¦-Standby Program-¦ P110 .... Routine (registered as stand-by) . . . --------------------------------------------------

Check the common pointer in your paramters. For instance If this number is 200 then pointers 1 -199 are used as pointer after a FEND instruction pointers 201 and up pointers used from a stand-by program So change your common pointer number in the parameters to 105 and it should work Edited by Gambit

Oh!....I get it! I had seen the thing about the common pointers and splitting them, but didn't understand what it meant. Thanks much for clearing that up.

You also have commands PSCAN and PSTOP to switch programs from scan to wait and back.