Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IAFRANCO

HELP! PROBLEM WITH RSVIEW32

9 posts in this topic

I have a problem with the RSVIEW32, i made an aplication, it´s a pump control and i need to write a float value to a micrologix. I used a numeric input, and choose a float TAG but when i run the aplication an type the value, the input box turn red. i tried with point and coma (6.30 or 6,30) when i use point there is a alarm (invalid float number), when i use coma don´t do anything. Only acept integers. Sorry about my english

There are two places to set the Floating Point format - one in the Analog tag you're using, and one in the Numeric Input object (find it next to the Field Length.) Have you confirmed that both are set to Floating Point?

Is it work? what kind of micrologix?

Does the Float data table exist in the ML and does the tag address and match what is actually in the ML1100?

yes, the data table exist in the ml, i asigned to a F, on the tag database i create a tag reference to the same F, and in the numeric input i put the same tag, and the formart 0.0, float., but i cant´write float numbers, only integers. if i put 6 in the rsview, on the ml put 6.0. someone tell me that i need an aplication named "numeric keypad", but i don´t know whre can i find it

Post you programs. That will be the simplest. Or I will create one later tonight or in the morning and post it.

Problem solved!! I looking for "numeric keypad" aplication on the web, it´s an active x control. i installed on the pc and in the rsview appears the numeric keypad, with this control i have no problem and it´s very easy to config. Thanks to every vary for your help!! i attached the file bye numerickeypad_1.00.0060.zip