Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
j.brophy@corkillsystems

cp1l memory cassette

4 posts in this topic

hi there, I have a question where i can not manage to get my memory cassette (cp1w-me05m) to store the contents of my hold relays apon writing the contents to my plc. my program uses the hold relays to set options storing them even if the power is turned off. the problem is that when i upload it to a memory cassette andd then download it into another plc the program transfers but the hold relay contents does not. is there something i am doing wrong? I have a cp1l plc. is there plans to make a uploader/downloader like the emu01 as i cant send the memory cartdrige to someone to upload there program into the memory cassette and send it to me with out the use of a laptop on site?

Have not tried it but why don't you set the hold bits with the first scan flag? no problem then.

you mean have the hr area duplicated in data memory and copy them into the hold relay on the first scan flag. cheers ill try that

No - not from data memories. Just use the first scan flag to turn on, say, HR00.00 or write a figure, say #1234, into HR00. really easy. I have even use the always on flag CF113 to permanently write data to a bit or channel. That way you can change the value into a channel on the fly.