Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Muhammad Daniyal

PLC SIMULATOR

2 posts in this topic

Dear Concern, i have installed the Simatice Manager S7 5.3 with PLC SIM, while the S7 Manager run successfully but the PLC SIM does not start and give the Massage "There is no authorization. The application will be terminated". however, i have move the license key of both softwares. Another issue comes with Automation License Manager, when we try to start the service of "Automation License Service" the massage will display "Window could not start the Automation License Manager on Local computer. review the system event log. if this is a non-microsoft service, contact the service vendor, and refer to service-specific error 122." could anybody give me the solution of it that i could use the PLC SIM and can view the Licenses on Automation License Manager. Thanks and best Regards Muhammad Daniyal

Hi Muhammad. What is the status of the two licenses in Simatic Manager ? You can use the 'check' function to see if the license is OK. Also check i the version number of the license and PLCSIM matches. If the license for PLCSIM is OK, it seems to be a problem with PLCSIM. You can try to reinstall PLCSIM. edit: I think that maybe PLCSIM is OK even if there is an error message. You do not get license errors from STEP7, only from PLCSIM ? Edited by JesperMP