Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest koniker

PTProRun

3 posts in this topic

Hi, I have installed the Protool utility and when I want to test any sample, and I launch PTProRun.exe, I receive a message saying that the automatization server can not open the file, in a message box called: Fwsim. Then there is also another message saying: "Simatic Protool/PRO RT", The fkwbd controller can not be loaded. The application will close. The Spanish version of Protool is installed. The CS version of Protool works properly. I think that PTProRun.exe is misunderstanding with some other software. Can some give me an idea about how to solve this problem? Thanks.

First uninstall everything siemens software (if it is pissible ) do defragment for HDD and then install first Step7, MocroWin (if you use ) and last ProTool. If then doesn,t work corect again , you must reinstall Windows, and do this steps again.

You do not have to reinstall Windows. But to COMPLETELY remove all Siemens components, you need to manually remove entries in the registry as well as some files on the PC. Go to Siemens support and do a search for "complete deinstallation". edit: Again you restart an old thread. I shall have to check the original post everytime from now on. I see that you have brought back many other old threads. I shall try to ignore the temptation to join them. Edited by JesperMP