Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gendy

upload and network problem

4 posts in this topic

HI I have a system consistes of S7 300 cpu 315DP and number of motor drive +ET200+ HMI and temperature controllers all in the profibus network have BF and SF red,the system now running!! when go online i can't see any thing in network (only the CPU direct connection) when i make upload for the application program it apear error message 2000 and 120 i didn't know what it mean"the description upload error"?? can i make hardware configuration "add the slaves as the drawing to the network" without affecting the application program I'm afraid if i do modification in hardware configuration or network the application program affect ( i didn't have athe orignal application program and my upload appear not complete )???

Hi Gendy. You should be able to do an "upload station to PG". That should indeed upload everything, including hardware configuration, program and data blocks, but no symbols or comments of course. The hardware configuration should be correct, but some version numbers may not be fully specified - because they dont have to be. If you get something wrong later, then you can at least download the uploaded program to get back to what it used to be. If the upload goes wrong, then please specify exactly what the error text is or attach a screenshot. If you have a project backup that is at least partially correct, then a smarter approach could be to do a compare of all offline and online blocks. If the differences are not so many, you could then manually modify the offline project to match the online project. You have then a correct backup including symbols and comments.

Hi JesperMP Thanks for your alwayes support, at the first you said the upload will be without symbole table and at the end of your message u said "You have then a correct backup including symbols and comments" what u mean? is that the backup which i made by my laptop?!

Oops, my bad. I should have said "You have then a correct backup but without symbols and comments".