Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ChongKY1

Convert PV 900 to PV1000

8 posts in this topic

Hello, I'm doing a conversion from PV900 to PV1000, I facing some problem with the Block Transfer, For the block transfer BT1, BT2, BT3 from PV900 after convert to PV1000 what is the value I should put in PV1000 Group/Slot ? The value for BT1 is 0/0_ and BT2 is also 0/0_ for BT3 what value i should put ? if I put BT3 as 1/0_, and BT1 and BT2 is 0/0_, when I download the pv 1000 and communicating with PLC 5, the status indicator is static green, but I can't get the data value from the PLC5, anyone can help me ? Thank in advanced.

Hi, all, in the PLC program there, the three Block transfer is using group 0 and slot 0, but after the BT1 i set to 0/0_ and BT2 set to 0/0_, then the BT3 I cannot set 0/0_ anymore, anyone can help ?

I am no RIO expert with Panelview comm. But I believe the problem is, there is a 64 word limit per slot so in your second BTW you should use module 1 instead of 0.

Hi, Mickey, It's 64 Read and 64 write, is this wrong ? currently PLC5 comm with PV900 no problem, but if with PV1000, got problem.

Post a copy of your PLC program that is working. Edited by Mickey

Mickey, this is existing running and proven program with PV900 for the Block transfer rung i already posted. just after covert to PV1000 as stated in the first post, it's cannot get the data. tq.

I see screenshots of your PV1000 BT config attempt and of your PLC rungs, but nothing of your PV900 config. Could you psot these also?

Hi, BobLfoot, Thank you. In the first post there, the first picture is the configuration in PV900 and the second picture is configuration for PV1000 which got error one.