Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dbamit

CONTROL LOGIX AND MVI94-MCM flexio

2 posts in this topic

Hi i m using L61 Control Logix And Communication Medium Controlnet. All IOs using are FlexIOs. MVI94-MCM is flex modbus unit from Prosoft for interfacing Controlnet with modbus. ControlLogx is slave master is DCS. I want to give 1000 io status to master controller and more than 300 numeric value. How can i send this big data through MVI94-MCM. I am using program given on prosoft site which only specifies upto 96 values and that also for holding registers. I need to configure 2000 holding register for sending integer values and around 1000 Boolean values are to be sent including alarms. How to configure it for sending more no.of data what changes do i need in the program. If i change value directly to 1000 in configuration and progarm will it work. Here is link: MVI94-MCM On this link all programs are given i m using program for controllogix>RSLogix5000 version greater than 11. How to send data on other function codes and more data. Plz help I m attaching the prgm MVI94MCM_CNET_V11_or_greater_2.ACD

I recommend you contact Pro-soft directly, they have great tech. support, and will be your best source. http://www.prosoft-technology.com/content/view/full/5063