Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jaime_Caballero

NTST

5 posts in this topic

Hi again guys I've just received the NTST V4.61 software programming for NT screens. I'v started to read the NT631C Training , for this I got this devices. 1.- Controller CPM1A-10 CDT1-D 2.- Interface Unit CPM1-CIF01 3.- NT31C-ST141B-EV1 The point is , when I load the program to PLC and then the Application to screen, everything is OK (Download,etc.), but when I quit from Transmit tool, screen's indicators are on (Power & Run) but the screen I've just download never appears . What else I need to do or what I'm doing wrong? Help will be very appreciate. Thanks

Check what you setup the PT Control Area in the PLC. Then place the screen number you want to start up with in that PLC word.

Sounds like the same trap i fell into many moons ago... You have a PT control and PT notify area.. I have assumed that you have set these up. Generally I use Holding relays for this so lets assume that the PT control area is HR000 and the PT notify area if HR005 (Generally i leave a 5 word buffer between the two) The screen will initially look at the contents of HR000 in this cae the PT control area. Simply set a value of 1 in this PT control area and screen 1 will be displayed..... Upon machine startup i generally go to a menu screen so the ladder logic is   1st scan ---[253.15]----------[ @ MOV #0001 HR000]

Guys It's possible to download an Application made for NT20S to a NT31C , or the Application need to rewriten in NT Support Tool?? Thanks

It seems like NTST ver 4.61e has some compatibility problems with NT31C. I have ever used it to upload program from NT31C to my labtop using NTST4.61e and some of the objects just get discarded. And when i tried using NTST4.1, everything is fine. Perhaps you may want to try using NTST v4.1