Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RobinA

GX Developer

6 posts in this topic

Hi all For those of you that remember, In the Old Medoc software it was possible to "print" to a file that then could be imported into a word document. I found this useful as you could then add "full" descriptions to sections of the code to explain why it was done this or that way. ie You could read a full description and the see the actual code below it. Is there away this can be done within GX ? Thanks in advance

under project export file=> to csv or text file. you need to install GX configurator CNV

Emmmm I might be a bit stupid here, but I dont have the option CSV or text file GX Developer GX 8.62Q FX2N fproject Under Project I have Export to FXGP(Win) format file Export to FXGP(Dos) format file also Export to MXChanges Tags ...... what this infact whats the above as well ?? GX configurator CNV ?? Edited by RobinA

Should be on your CD. After you install CNV (GX converter) you'll get this extra option. The software is about 40MB GX_Config_703_03.bmp

Ok I'm there I have installed GX converter and able to create a text file.... But its in List form not ladder, am I asking to much of this. Sorry guys if your having to spoon feed me

It won't print ladder to a text file if that's what you're looking for.