Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nguyen Duy Cong

QJ71BR11 L.Error

7 posts in this topic

Dear All: Now, I have a Melsecnet/H (Melsecnet/10 Mode setting) system using QJ71BR11 module. All of PLC CPU in this system is Q02CPU. This system communicate to PC by QJ71E71-100 module for Supevisor. My system has 7 CPU, one Control station (Station no: 1) and 6 Nomal Station (Station no 2 to 6). PC communicate to system by QJ71E71-100 is installed on PLC which Station no was set:07. Now, the LED L.Error on QJ71BR11 some time flash. This happen with the period. but then it seem PLC reset it self. After checked online by GX Developer, I received state of some SB bit with detail: SB70=1 (ON) SB74=1 (ON) SB44=1 (ON) SB48=1 (ON) SW70=1111111 SW74=111000 With this problem i'm not sure it cause by Configuration or Hardware module error. Who can help me how to repair this error. Thanks for all. ==================

try posting your project

You say you have 7 stations, master is 1, then others 2 to 6. That's only 6 stations. Make sure the network is configured for the right number of attached devices and link parameters are set in master.

Thanks for your Reply, Crossbow! Ther is a mistake with me. 7 CPU with one Master (Control Station: Station no: 01) the other CPU is setted Station no: 2 to 7. but a little wondering for the configuration in this system that PC communicate to PLC which Module QJ71BR11 is install and seted Station no: 07 as a Nomal Station not as a Control Station. After check online, All I see the result on GX - Develop is focus on Batton pass error, but I cant find the reason why to happen this error at now. Because before the system is nomal operation. Crossbow, Could you show me the reason why? Thanks you first! ================= Nguyen Duy Cong

The best I can do is tell you to verify the settings on the master to ensure that there are 7 stations set on the network and the shared address parameters are all configured. Beyond that, make sure they are all set properly on the station numbers and the network number in the network parameters matches on all units. Also check the mode switch on all units.

Thanks a lot Crossbow for prompt reply! One thing make me wondering that before the error happen, the systems was operation in normal. the error not happen at the time that system was setuped. Could you tell me the detail of function: Batton Passing of Melsecnet/H (or Melsecnet/H but in a Net/10 mode). If this error can happen by the hardware error of communication module? Thanks you! ==================== Nguyen Duy Cong

All detail of the network and how it communicates is in the product manuals. I have no more information than that.