Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Omronix

CQ1MH and NT31

3 posts in this topic

:-p Hello to everyone, I have used AB PLC's until today. I am missing to use again. But some peoples loves Omron. Now I'm preparing to use CQM1H-CPU21 and NT31 Operator panel. I started to read all documentataions of Omron's. But, these are more than 5000pages. Therefore, I kindly ask you to inform/send me an example or exlanation for comminication between CPU21 and NT 31. I understood that some DW's has to set for comminication in the CPU for NT 31 I read n+3 words(CPU-->NT31) and m+2 words (NT31-->CPU)....... Unfortunately, I did not understand correctly.

These DMs are set up as PT Control and PT Notify areas of memory in the PLC: PT Control - n+3 words(CPU-->NT31) This area is used by the PLC to Control the NT31. For example, word n is used to control what page or screen is dispayed on the NT#1. If word n=3 then the NT31 will display screen 3. PT Notify - m+2 words (NT31-->CPU) This area is used by the NT31 to Notify or tell the PLC that some action has happened on the touchscreen. For example, word m is used to notify or tell the PLC the number of the numeral object which is currently being changed by the operator of the touchscreen. For further information, please see the NTST tutorial here: NTST Tutorial @ MrPLC.com