Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
python01

JMP to LBL problem

3 posts in this topic

I am trying to do jump to label in RSLogix 500 for the MicroLogix 1000 PLC. Not sure what I am doing wrong but basically I placed the LBL as first item on rung and called it "Move_Again" in the small window that showed up over the LBL symbol. Did exactly same with JMP except that it was placed at the end of the rung. When I verify I get the following two messages: Rung 6 Ins 1: Error: Parsed entry as symbol: Move_Again does not have an address assigned in database! Rung 10 Ins 5: Error: Parsed entry as symbol: Move_Again does not have an address assigned in database! Does anyone know what am I missing? Does anyone know the www address for rslogix 500 command manual? Found one for rslogix 5000 but don't know how much difference there would be between these two.

The address for a lable or jump should be QX:Y where 'X' is the ladder number and 'Y' is the sequential placement in that ladder of the lable. You can optionally enter a symbol. But the replacement for the question mark in the lable command should be a number. It would be best to establish the label command first, assign a symbol. Then the jump command's argument can be that symbol.

See Link below for ML1000 manual and instruction set http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/i...um003_-en-p.pdf