Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pr2501

Device memory Fx1s-2MT

16 posts in this topic

After manualy changing (after clicking on enter) data in device memory, program elaborates it and gives values that i can't understand. I have atached proogam. I'm lost. Can You find out from program what are my initialization (first) values? program.pdf

The rung beginning with step 328 (M8002 is first scan flag) performs several MOV commands moving a number (K value) into a register. This would be the initialization.

Thank you After initialization D2 is used for first time in line 389, but with which data?

Round about line 286 : -----[DMUL C251 K-1 D2] Zip up the program directory and it will make more sense.

My project is about 9600 Kb. I'll send you my email adress on privat mesages. it is that i can't folow the program flow. Or better i'll give my email in public: privatprofi@gmail.com because i raly need help. Edited by pr2501

What must be the end nome of file. (9600KB is all project).

Zip the entire project directory.

Sorry a had some *.pdf manuals. can't anderstand from where data into D128 is retrived. PLCProgramTransver.zip

I have finaly anderstud what SET S1 STL S1 means. Now picture begins to get clear.

Why do you want to change it? What happens when you change it? What is connected to outputs Y0 and Y1? You can change D128 either: 1. in the device table, then download. 2. with online 'device test'

1. in the device table, then download. After changing (D128) in device table PLC calculates for himself (program?) and sets something else in D128 register.

Y000 (left) and Y001(right) are otputs forservo motor (melservo). In the table(attached picture) registers D128,D129,D130 are pulses for position. If i change that registers (after clicking on enter) diferent (not what i have wroted) are set.

Type directly into the 'box' in the table. Don't type into the 'popup'