Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
khiraly

IF-ELSE in ladder program

9 posts in this topic

Hi! My problem is really simple: I have a timer relay which switch on 5sec and off 5sec. When the timer is on I want to move some words in the memory. Like this: t_on: copy once D3200 to D3100 (copy one word) t_off: do nothing t_on: copy once D3210 to D3100 (copy one word) t_off: do nothing t_on: copy once D3200 to D3100 (copy one word) t_off: do nothing t_on: copy once D3210 to D3100 (copy one word) t_off: do nothing and so on ... I have written a simple program, you can look at here: I have multiple problem with this: 1. it does not run correctly. Always the P_NE is executed. 2. I want to eliminate the UP contact I would really thanks for any hint! Im really stuck with it. I think this problem is so simple, that I must overlook something really basic. Thank you in advance! Edited by khiraly

Or even this!! As you can see there are many methods of achieving the same thing. Example2.cxp

I cant open you third file. The CX programmer only say that Could not open file ...\Example2.cxp The first two opened without any hiccup. Thank you, I examinate it right now! The second looks more interesting. Wouls you mind to attache one more time your third example? (or a screenshot of it)

Here it is again. Good luck. Reposted the Example2. Original was for a CP1L processor. This one is for a CJ1M. Maybe you do not have the latest PLC drivers? Example2.cxp Edited by BITS N BYTES

Thank you very much, I successfully used your example program in my program. Thank you!

HI, I need a similar logic to be implied for my case. I need to read a digital IO value (say 1.02). If its true, I would like to set a data value (say D20) as 1. If its false, I need to set it 0. I am using OMRON CJ2M CPU 13. Thanks KB

________ ---| |------- | MOV(21)| 1.02 | &1 | | D20 | |________| ________ ---|/|------- | MOV(21)| 1.02 | &0 | | D20 | |________|