Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ETR Automazione srl

GOT1000 1595X

4 posts in this topic

Do you now why a GOT1000 1595X new (about June) don't accept the OS of GT Works 2.73 (03.10.00) or another question is why the panel have an BOOT OS 03.09.00. For the solution of this problem i must to use a GT Works 2.5 with an OS 03.03.00, with this version the panel agree the version and i can install the HMI Project on the GOT. The project is builted with the GT 2.73 R . On the manuals i don't find any answer for this problem or a solution to upgrade the OS on the panel. Thank you ...bye

If the OS in the panel is newer than the OS in your software, there is no reason to change it. If the version in your software is newer, you should upgrade the Boot OS, then the Standard Monitor OS, then the comm drivers and option OS components. Screens only ship with the Boot OS loaded. You have to put in the rest to match your version of software.

The GT software have Boot OS S like the panel and for this download i have no problem. The GT Software have Standard monitor 03.10.00 and the panel don't accept this version, i suppose that the panel have 03.09.00. In this moment i download a Boot OS 03.09.00 version S, but a Standard Monitor 03.03.00 from another GT version (2.53) because on my PC i have 2.73. The project, screen, communication driver and option, was downloaded with my PC, 2.73 version SW. For the moment it's all OK but it's not clear for me why my SW version 2.73 can't download the OS on the panel (it's new one, buy in June...) Bye

Download the BOOT OS. This erases the entire memory, and then when there is nothing else in it, there should be no conflict with you downloading the newer Standard Monitor OS. There should not be an issue in the first place, but when in doubt always download the boot OS. This effectively sets the unit back to new out of the box configuration. Personally I am running 2.77 (though I hear US is about to let 2.82 out), and have never (even back to 2.18) had problems downloading OS components to any 900 or 1000 series GOT.