Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Duane

Drive Executive 4.01 Converter?

3 posts in this topic

We are currently in the process of replacing about 50 old 1305's with either powerflex 4's or 40's. We've had this DriveExecutive software for a while to moniter and keep a record of parameters. I found a conversion tool in the software but the only options I can find are for going from a 70 to a 700. Do any of you know if I am missing something in my software or do I have to manually compare parameters and edit line for line. Tired Fingers

I'm afraid you aren't missing anything. One thing that might help is to save your files as a .csv type, then you can use excel to help you with the comparisons. But you cannot open a csv file with drive exec. In the older versions (drive explorer?), you could save the files in the .dep format, and I think there was another format too, that were both editable with excel, but it seems a/b broke that functionality with newer versions of drive executive. You can still save as a .dep file, but not all the paramters get saved. Looks like doing it by hand is about the only choice you have. Paul

Thank you, Thats kinda what I thought and had done last night, I will Try and C/O five a night and still put out all the other fires that get started at this sugar water bottling plant (big name) with all A/B controls. Duane with tired fingers