Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pszczepan

Manual for SI-N3/V OF

7 posts in this topic

Hi ! I am looking for manual how to install, configure this kit, plc example code how to control inverter : speed, direction etc. I tried to find, but no success. Maybe you have some other source? thnaks Pawel

On the Yaskawa drive site you can find manual and EDS file of the SI-N3/V for V1000, I guess there won't be much difference to the Omron V1000. I guess....

Thanks - it will be useful. Could you attach any sample code f.e. for some older devicenet communication unit for inverter. I will write some program for PLC to control inverter via devicenet - I am new in it and I would appreciate for any support. Pawel

I could if I had one Come on Pawel, it can't be that hard. Register it on the master and treat it like any slave, find out the in/out registers and which to implement in your code to control the inverter.

Hi Snip from the V7 manual. The V1000 is the same... One thing to watch...the node and baud rate are set in parameters. These are DIFFERENT depending on the firmware in the inverter On early firmware (1010, 5010) it's F6-20 and 21 On current firmware (1011) it's F6-50 and 51 Pp

I purchased V1000 inverter - VZAB0P7BAA I downloaded EDS ZIP file from Yaskawa.com and there are many EDS files in it. Which should I choose? There is no VZAB0P7BAA. Thanks Pawel

Here... Alternatively, use the 'Create' tool, assign 2 word in and 2 words out and you're done! Pp VZAB0P7_SI_N3_V_V1_01.zip