Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
electron

Editor for MTA-250

4 posts in this topic

Hi All, I 'd search to find editor,manual,wiring for old mitsubishi display terminal MTA250 but just find that there is a MTA-WIN & DOS editor for this type hopefully you are in mitsubishi forum familiar with this display know where can i find the stuff Thank in advanced

You can talk to Mitsubishi about the software package. Manuals are available all over the place, including www.meau.com . Keep in mind both the MTA family and MTAWIN software are 2 generations obsolete, being replaced by the E-Series and now the E1000 series.

Hi Crossbow, Thank you for information, but you said manual is everywhere plese give me one link, i'm back here cause i'd found nothin ,also the mitsubishi people answer none to my email may be because it's too old (no value) ?? Hope i can get more here

An idea of what part of the world you are in would help. MEAU (the US subsidiary) has all of the manuals on the MTA units on their website in Downloads. But www.meau.com is set to refer traffic from other countries back to their local Mitsubishi affiliate. I know MEAU answers questions on MTA units.