Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Veganic

E1101 - FX - Recipes

5 posts in this topic

Does anyone have an example application using recipes with an E1101, and a FX I can look at? Thanks.

Specifically, the part that I'm stuck on is: I can save and load recipes ok. When I load the recipe name is copied over. The actual data doesn't seem to be copied though. The data appears in the destination address but then disappears. It is overwritten by what looks like the recipe name. I'm obviously doing something wrong in the recipe set up in the HMI or control words 6 and 7? Edited by Veganic

Possibly solved the problem. The recipe copies data from all tags on the recipe page. I thought it was from the register set in control word 6 for a length of control word 7. I've just looked at the .skv files via ftp. D10;0;;1 D11;0;;1 D15;20;;1 D16;20;;1 D17;3;;1 D18;3;;1 D20;REST APP;ST;8 D21;21587;;1 D22;16672;;1 D23;20560;;1 D24;17740;;1 D25;8224;;1 D26;8224;;1 D27;8224;;1 D28;8224;;1 D22;16672;+;1 D22; A;ST;2 D103;16;;1

Sounds like you have an overlap between your recipe storage data registers and the control registers, should be easy enough to spot If you are concerned about command registers 6 and 7 i take are you controlling the transfer of recipe's with the PLC ?

I was attempting to monitor the recipe registers on the same page as the data I was hoping to use as a recipe. I misunderstood the way recipes work and assumed it was akin to a block move command. Result : chaos and overlapping data. I'd do a sample to upload as penance but when you finally get 'it' it is really simple.