Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
presario2100

Can CPM1-CIF01 connect to PLC C200H ?

10 posts in this topic

CPM1-CIF01 / CPM1-CIF11 / CQM1-CIF02 can connect to: CQM1 CPM1 CPM1A CPM2A C200HS C200HE C200HG C200HX Cannot Connect to: C200H CxxK CxxH CPM2C CQM1H

Hi, I am very interested to know using which cable or adapter can connect PC to C200H-CPU01. I like to use CX-One Programmer instead of programming console. Thanks

You will need a Host Link unit. There are two options. If you have an open slot in the backplane, use #C200H-LK201-EV1 If no open slots you will need a face mount unit #3G2A6-LK201 Face mount may be hard to find. Both units use a standard null modem cable, without handshaking. Hope this will help.

Sure it does. By the way, is there a difference between C200H-LK201-EV1 and C200H-LK201-V1? Thanks.

Only difference would be the -EV1 was factory configured for English. The -V1 may be in Japanese. Been too long since I worked with these be be certain of that explanation, but I think it is correct. Either one will work properly. Documentation is available on the Omron website for this unit. They are referred to as Rack Mount Host Links.

Thanks a lot.

Can you give me the circuit diagram of LK201, so I can build. because LK201 is so costly and it'hard to find in my city

Thanks for the good belly chuckle !